- Bread, you could use whatever kind of bread you like. I used a baguette.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 8–10 basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Roasted Garlic Hummus:
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained with juice reserved
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 5–7 cloves roasted garlic
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Chop the cherry tomatoes and add them to a medium sized bowl. Add the remaining bruschetta ingredients and mix until combined. Set aside until ready to use.
- Add all of the hummus ingredients to a food processor and turn on. Slowly pour in the reserved chickpea juice until desired consistency and texture is achieved.
- Toast the bread, if desired, and then spread with hummus and top with bruschetta.