These Roasted Sweet Peppers are so easy to make and really delicious dipped into a creamy goat cheese dip!
- 1 medium sized bag mini sweet peppers
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (heaping)
- 1/2 cup softened goat cheese
- 1/3 cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons milk, or almond milk
- Salt, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Wash and dry sweet peppers and then, on a large baking sheet, toss them together with the olive oil and salt. Bake peppers until brown and caramelized, 25-30 minutes.
- Make the goat cheese dip while peppers are roasting. Add all ingredients to a blender, or food processor, and blend until creamy. Pour into a small bowl and serve along side the roasted sweet peppers.
This recipe can easily be cut down or doubled.