This hearty and delicious salad is is healthy and full of flavor!
- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 teaspoons avocado oil, or your favorite oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large avocado, pitted, peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. On a large sheet pan, toss together cubed sweet potato, oil, cumin, paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Roast sweet potato until fork tender, 35-40 minutes.
- Add the roasted sweet potato to a large bowl along with all the remaining ingredients. Mix until combined. Salad can be served immediately or refrigerated for up to 2 days.*
Salad can be refrigerated for longer if the avocado is left out, about 4 days.
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 40 mins
- Category: Salad, Vegan, Gluten Free