These Easy Sesame Noodles are so flavorful and only take about 15 minutes to make!
- 8 ounces spaghetti, or long noodle of choice
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- 1 1/2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- Sriracha, to taste (optional)
- 1–2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- Thinly sliced green onion, 2-3
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil, add pasta and cook according to package directions.
- Add sesame oil, soy sauce, maple syrup, vinegar, garlic, ginger and sriracha to a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Drain pasta and add back to the pot. Pour sauce over pasta and cook for 1-2 minutes over low heat. Add in sesame seeds and green onion and serve.