This hearty and delicious dinner is roasted all together on one sheet pan!
- 1 (17.6 oz) package gnocchi
- 1 small-medium butternut squash, peeled and diced (you should get about 4 cups). You want to dice it fairly small so that it cooks at the same time as everything else.
- 4 cups small broccoli florets
- 1/2 purple onion, large dice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, vegan or regular
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped sage
- 1–2 tablespoons chopped walnuts, if desired
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. On a large sheet pan, toss together the gnocchi, butternut squash, broccoli, onion, olive oil, salt and pepper. As I said above, if you don’t want your gnocchi super crispy you should toss it in a bowl with some olive oil and add it to your roasting pan about 30 minutes into the cooking process.
- Roast until butternut squash is fork tender, 50-60 mins.
- When almost finished roasting, in a small saucepan cook together the butter, garlic and sage. You want the butter to be melted and the garlic and sage are warmed through.
- Once you remove the gnocchi and veggies from the oven drizzle with the garlic sage butter and add chopped walnuts, if desired. Serve and enjoy!