These delicious Sheet Pan Roasted Vegetable and Chickpea Bowls are so easy to make and perfect for fall or winter! They’re also vegan and gluten free!
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and small diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2–3 cups small broccoli florets
- 1/2 large red onion, roughly chopped
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups cooked quinoa or your favorite grain
- Optional toppings: tahini, lemon wedges, fresh parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place all vegetables and chickpeas onto your sheet pan and drizzle with olive oil, salt, pepper, curry powder, paprika, and cumin.
- Roast vegetables until sweet potato is tender and other vegetables are browned and caramelized, 40-50 minutes.
- I like to serve vegetables over quinoa and top with a drizzle of tahini and squeeze of lemon juice.