This healthy Vegetarian Stir Fry is quick and easy to make and perfect for a family weeknight dinner!
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil, or oil of choice
- 4 cups thinly sliced vegetables, I used carrots, peas, purple cabbage and red pepper
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas
- 1 recipe for The Best Stir Fry Sauce
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add sesame oil and vegetables. Cook vegetables until softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas, stir and then pour jar of stir fry sauce in. Cook until sauce has thickened and coats the back of the spatula, 3-5 minutes.
- Serve stir fry over rice, noodles or polenta and top with fresh herbs if desired.