This salad can either be made as a large portion to feed multiple people or as a single serving size to feed one person. I have listed the ingredients below, but I will leave the amounts up to you. Let me know if you have any questions!
- Your favorite greens
- Black Beans
- Grilled corn or regular corn kernels – see grilled corn recipe below
- Sliced avocado
- Sliced red onion
- Cherry tomatoes
- Tortilla chips
- Citrus Herded Dressing:
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 2 whole green onions, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons fresh lemon or lime juice
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Add all of the dressing ingredients into a blender and blend for about 30 seconds.
- Compile all of your taco salad ingredients together and top with desired amount of dressing.
- Peel the corn husks about halfway down and remove the silk. Fold husks back up around the corn cob. Submerge in water for about 30 minutes. Heat a grill to medium heat. Shake off excess water and place each ear of corn on the grill until corn kernels are cooked through and slightly charred on the outside. Let corn cool and then carefully use a sharp knife to cut the kernels off the the cob.
- Category: Salad, Gluten Free, Vegan