These Sun-Dried Tomato Quesadillas are packed with white beans and broccoli. They have so much flavor and they’re easy to make!
- 1 heaping cup broccoli florets
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes, drained and rinsed if using the ones pack in oil
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 cup white beans, great northern or cannelloni
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheese, or more if desired
- 4 large tortillas
- Olive oil or butter for frying
- Add the broccoli to a steamer basket over boiling water and steam until just fork tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic to a food processor and pulse a few times until both ingredients are chopped up and paste like. Next, add in the broccoli, white beans, salt and pepper and pulse just 2-3 times to break them up a little bit.
- Heat a large pan over low-medium heat and add olive oil or butter. Spread 1/4 of the mixture onto one side of a large tortilla. Top with about 1/4 cup (or more) of cheese and fold over. Place the quesadilla, cheese side down, in the pan and cook until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat until you have four quesadillas. Cut in half and enjoy.