- 1 large sweet potato, peeled and diced into bite size pieces (about 4 cups)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 (4 ounce) container Organic Girl Pepper Greens
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/3 heaping cup diced red onion
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 jalapeno, sliced
- Cilantro, if desired
- Corn chips
- Vegan jalapeno ranch dressing, if desired (link to recipe above)
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Place diced sweet potato on a large cookie sheet and toss with olive oil and spices. Roast sweet potatoes until fork tender, about 30 minutes.
- Add lettuce, sweet potato, black beans, avocado, red onion, tomato, and jalapeno to a large bowl and mix. Top salad with desired amount of cilantro, corn chips and dressing.
You can also assemble taco salad bowls separately rather than mixing everything into a large bowl.