These 30 Minute Sweet Potato and Zucchini Tostadas are so easy to make! They’re also loaded with veggies so they’re healthy too!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups grated sweet potato
- 1 1/2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 6 tostada shells
- 1 1/2 cups refried beans, I like to use black
- 3/4 cup grated cheese, vegan cheese if necessary
- Your favorite toppings: avocado, onion, lettuce, tomato, cilantro, salsa, etc…
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add olive oil and grated sweet potato. Cook for about 2 minutes and then add grated zucchini, salt, pepper and spices. Stir together and cook until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Lay tostada shells on a large baking sheet and spread each with about 1/4 cup refried beans, 1/6 of the veggie mixture and top with 2 tablespoons shredded cheese.
- Bake tostadas until heated through and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
- Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!