These Thai Peanut Noodle Bowls are packed with fresh vegetables and topped with a super flavorful Thai Peanut Sauce!
- 1 (8 oz) box rice noodles (I used maifun noodles)
- 1 1/3 cup thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 1 1/3 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1 1/3 cup shredded carrots
- 1 1/3 cup thinly sliced purple cabbage
- Optional toppings: fresh lime juice, peanuts, cilantro, green onion
Thai Peanut Sauce:
- 1/2 cup room temperature creamy peanut butter (I like to use no sugar added)
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons tamari, or soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup room temperature water
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook noodles according to package directions. Drain noodles and rinse with cold water.
- Add all peanut sauce ingredients to a medium sized bowl and whisk until combined.
- Divide the noodles and vegetables into four separate portions and top with desired amount of peanut sauce. Garnish with your favorite garnishes.