These Thai Peanut Noodle Bowls are so easy to throw together, super healthy and topped off with a really flavorful Thai Peanut Sauce! They’re perfect for lunch, dinner and you can use them for meal prep!
I’m not exaggerating when I say that I’ve made these Thai Peanut Noodle Bowls about 10 times in the last month. They’re so flavorful, perfect for a light summer meal and packed full of vegetables! I’m hoping you all enjoy them as much as we have been 🙂
This Thai Peanut Sauce is really the star of the dish! I’m actually planning on giving it its very own post but couldn’t wait to share these summery noodle bowls with you first.
How To Make This Thai Peanut Noodle Bowl Recipe
These noodle bowls are so easy! There’s only a few steps you’ll need to do:
- First you make the rice noodles. I like to use the really skinny maifun rice noodles but you could use regular ones too. You could also use just plain spaghetti noodles if you like. With the maifun noodles I usually just put them in boiling water for a minute or two, drain and then rinse with cold water.
- Then you chop your vegetables. I wanted to make mine pretty simple so I just chose my four favorite Asian cuisine friendly vegetables that I enjoy eating raw. I also chose vegetables with a variety of color. You can use any vegetables you like and as many as you like! I like to chop mine super thinly so go nice with the thin noodles.
- Lastly, make your Thai Peanut Sauce! The peanut sauce does have a few ingredients in it but hopefully you already have most of them in your pantry. Once you combine all the ingredients in a bowl you just mix together until creamy!
Thai Peanut Noodle Salad Meal Prep Bowls
These Thai Noodle Salad Bowls are perfect for meal prep! This is a dish that is best served cold so you don’t even need to worry about heating it up before enjoying for lunch. You just pack your noodles and vegetables into your meal prep containers and then you can either add the sauce right on top or divide the peanut sauce into single portion containers.
Thai Peanut Noodle Bowls will keep up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Recipe Tips for Thai Peanut Noodle Bowls with Vegetables:
- You want to make sure your peanut butter is at room temperature for the peanut sauce. If it’s cold it won’t mix up as well and your sauce will be really lumpy.
- If you want to save some time and money you could just use a bag of coleslaw mix that has cabbage and carrots instead of buying a bunch of individual vegetables.
- If you’re allergic to peanuts you could use sunbutter instead of peanut butter.
- Regular spaghetti noodles can be used instead of rice noodles if you can’t find rice noodles.