These Vegan Black Bean Tacos with Summer Vegetables are so easy to make and only take 30 minutes! They’re perfect for a healthy weeknight dinner!
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 medium sized zucchini, diced
- 1 medium sized yellow squash, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed (or 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings: avocado, lime, cilantro, salsa, cheese, lettuce, tomato, etc…
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add olive oil, zucchini, yellow squash, and bell pepper. Season with salt and pepper and sauté until vegetables are soft and browned, about 10 minutes.
- Add black beans, corn and all the spices, mix until combined and cook another 3-5 minutes, until just heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon black bean mixture into tortillas and top with y0ur favorite toppings.
Recipe makes enough for about 8 tacos.