These Vegan Breadsticks are easy to make and so delicious! They’re great for a pizza night appetizer or spaghetti night side dish.
- 1 batch pizza dough, either store-bought or homemade (I used this super easy pizza crust recipe)
- 2-3 tablespoons softened vegan butter
- 4 tablespoons vegan butter
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees F. Use your fingers to spread the softened vegan butter all over the sheet pan. Make sure to evenly coat the sheet pan and get it on the edges as well as the main part of the sheet pan.
- Roll out the pizza dough and then press into the sheet pan. Try to make sure it goes all the way to the edges. Use a pizza cutter or sharp knife to the the dough into breadstick shapes pieces.
- Add the remaining vegan butter, granulated garlic, dried herbs, and salt to a small saucepan and cook until butter is melted. Brush the butter mixture all over the pizza dough. Place in the oven and bake until breadsticks are browned on the edges and the bottoms.
- Remove breadsticks from the oven and sprinkle with the vegan parmesan cheese. Enjoy with marinara or ranch sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 20 mins
- Category: Appetizer, Side, Vegan
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American, Italian
Keywords: Vegan Bread Sticks