This Vegan Feta Cheese is creamy and tangy! Perfect for all your feta cheese needs!
- 1 (16 ounce) package extra firm tofu, pressed
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons nutritional yeast
- 2 teaspoons light yellow miso paste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Whisk all the ingredients, except the tofu, in a medium sized bowl until completely combined.
- You can either cut the tofu into small squares or crumble the tofu with your hands. Add tofu to seasoning mixture and make sure all the tofu is coated well. Refrigerate for at least one hour before using, but can be refrigerated for up to 5 days.