These Vegan Taco Bowls are loaded with a flavorful black bean mixture and topped with my favorite taco toppings!
- Olive oil
- 4 medium sized corn tortillas
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 (15 oz) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional toppings: cabbage, tomato, avocado, jalapeno cilantro, lettuce, onion, radish, limes
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add about 1 teaspoon olive oil, zucchini, red pepper and a pinch of salt. Cook vegetables until softened and starting to brown, 10-12 minutes. Add the black beans and spices and cook until beans are heated through.
- Dice tortillas into bite size pieces and heat a large pan over medium heat. Add 2-3 teaspoons olive oil and the diced tortillas. Cook until tortillas are starting to get crispy, 5-7 minutes.
- Assemble your Vegan Taco Bowls: In each bowl add 1/4 the black bean mixture and 1/4 of the crispy tortillas. Then top off with your favorite taco toppings! Go as crazy as you want