These Zucchini Pizza Bites are packed with zucchini, eggs and parmesan cheese. They’re great for snacks, appetizers and even lunch!
- 4 cups grated zucchini
- 1 teaspoon avocado oil
- 1 1/4 cup finely grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, heaping
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large sheetpan with a non-stick liner or parchment paper. Grate zucchini on the large side of a box grater and then place grated zucchini in a clean dish towel. Squeeze out as much water as you can.
- Heat a large pan over medium heat and add oil, zucchini and a pinch of salt. Cook zucchini until soft, 7-10 minutes. Add zucchini to a large bowl and let cool for a few minutes.
- Next, add in 1 cup parmesan cheese, eggs, bread crumbs, and seasonings. Mix until combined and then use a one tablespoon scoop to scoop the mixture into balls on the baking sheet. Use your fingers to press the mxiture down into a small disk and top with more parmesan cheese.
- Bake zucchini pizza bites until cheese is melted and they are cooked through, 12-15 minutes. Enjoy warm or cold with a side of marinara sauce.
Pizza bites can be refrigerated in an airtight container for 4-5 days and frozen in an airtight container for up to 6 months.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins
- Category: Snack, Vegetarian
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Zucchini Pizza Bites