This 30 Minute Vegetarian French Bread Pizzas with Pesto, Broccoli and Tomato is perfect for a quick and easy vegetarian dinner recipe!
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1 cup pesto (vegan pesto recipe here)
- 1 cup grated cheese, vegan or regular
- 2 large tomatoes, I like to use Roma
- 1 cup cooked broccoli, chopped
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Carefully slice French bread in half, lengthwise, with a serrated knife. Place bread on a large baking sheet, cut side up.
- Spread each slice with about 1/2 cup pesto, use more or less depending on how large your loaf of bread is and how much pesto you like. Next, top with grated cheese, tomato slices and broccoli. If desired, top with a small amount of grated cheese.
- Bake French bread pizzas until crispy and cheese is melted, 10-15 minutes. Slice and serve.
My ingredient measurements are just personal preferences. Feel free to use however as much or as little as you like.