These crispy baked tacos are packed with vegetables making them a great healthy dinner!
This post is brought to you by Mann’s, thank you so much for supporting the brands that support She Likes Food!
You guys, I’m so excited about this recipe today! I love making Mexican inspired recipes and I also love packing veggies into dishes that you might not expect them to be in. These Crispy Baked Tacos with Seasoned Cauliflower check both those boxes 🙂
Cauliflower is the perfect vegetable to use to add a little more bulk and nutrients to your meals! It’s high in vitamin C and vitamin K and is also great for fighting inflammation.
You can use it to make creamy sauces, it’s delicious roasted and it’s great for seasoning up and filling your tacos with! Today I’m partnering with Mann’s to share their Cauliflower Cauliettes with you. They’re part of they’re Culinary Cuts line and they’re so handy!
You can steam them right in the bag and use them in all kinds of recipes, such as chili, hashbrowns and even chocolate muffins! Since I love tacos so much I thought it would be great to season these cauliettes up, add in some walnuts, and bake them in the oven 🙂
They add such a great flavor to these tacos and make them really healthy too! I’ve also added some refried black beans for protein. They’re topped with cheese and then garnished with your favorite taco toppings, I love using lettuce, tomato, onion and avocado.
These Crispy Baked Tacos with Seasoned Cauliflower are really great for a delicious and healthy weeknight meal. Using Mann’s Cauliflower Cauliettes makes the preparation really quick and there’s even less to clean up afterwards!
Crispy baked tacos filled with a healthy and delicious seasoned cauliflower mix!
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 small onion
- 1 (14 ounce) bag Mann’s Cauliflower Cauliettes
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 10 Hard shell tacos
- 2 1/2 cups refried beans
- 1 1/4 cup grated cheese
- Optional toppings: lettuce, onion, tomato, avocado
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil and onion. Cook for 2 minutes and then add the cauliflower cauliettes and all the spices. Stir and cook until cauliflower is tender and starting to caramelize, 7-10 minutes. Add the walnuts in and stir until combined.
- Arrange the hard shell tacos into a baking pan so that they’re standing up right. In each taco, add about 1/4 cup refried beans, 1/4 cup cauliflower mixture and 1-2 tablespoons grated cheese.
- Bake tacos until cheeses is melted, about 10 minutes. Top with your favorite taco toppings and enjoy!
The cauliflower mixture makes about 10 tacos, but you can make as few as you would like. Cauliflower mixture can be refrigerated for up to 5 days. I also like to use it on salads, in breakfast potatoes or in burritos.