This Easy Chickpea Salad is fresh, flavorful and perfect for lunch!
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed, or about 1 1/2 cups
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1 small handful fresh herbs, such as mint, basil, cilantro or parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1 small clove garlic, grated or minced
- 1/4 teaspoon dried Italian herbs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Add all the dressing ingredients to a large bowl and mix until combined. Or, mix them together in a small jar or bowl. Add in the remaining ingredients and mix again until everything is coated with the dressing.
- Enjoy salad by itself or eat with my favorite Pan Fried Pita Bread.
Chickpea Salad with stay good in the refrigerator for about 3 days.