These bowls are filling, hearty and great to enjoy in cooler weather!
- 3/4 cup quiona
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cups diced sweet potato, about 1 medium sweet potato
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- Add quinoa to a medium sized pot and cover with 1 1/2 cup water. Bring to a simmer and cook until water is absorbed, about 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. On a large baking sheet, toss together the broccoli, sweet potato, olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast veggies until fork tender and broccoli is starting to brown, 30-40 minutes.
- Assemble the bowls: heaping 1/2 cup quinoa, 1/4 of the veggie mixture and 1/3 cup chickpeas. Top with tahini dressing, if desired (link below).
The Lemon Tahini Dressing in this recipe is perfect for these bowls!