This delicious and healthy Greek Chickpea Pasta Salad is loaded with protein and veggies!
- 1 (8 ounce) box Chickpea Pasta, whichever kind you like
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups diced cucumber
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese, I use this homemade vegan tofu feta
- 3/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 small handful chopped fresh parsley
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon pure maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Prepare all vegetables and place them in a large bowl with the feta, chickpeas and parsley.
- Cook chickapea pasta according to package directions. Drain and add to the bowl.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl, or jar, and whisk until combined. Pour dressing over pasta salad and mix all ingredients together until it’s combined.
- Pasta salad can be served immediately or refrigerated up to 3 days.