You guys, I made a video! It’s my first one (actually second one, but no one will ever see that first one!) so it’s a little shaky, but I hope you like it! I thought it would be fun to do a video to show you all exactly how this Gluten Free Pizza Crust is made because it’s one of my more popular recipes (for good reason!) but sometimes people have issues with it.
I think the biggest issue people have is the type of gluten free flour they use. I don’t like to tell you all exactly what products you need to use in my recipes, but when it comes to gluten free baking there are so many differences between the flours. Ever since I discovered Bob’s Red Mill 1:1 Gluten Free Baking Flour I haven’t used anything else. It gives everything such great texture and makes this gluten free pizza crust chewy and delicious! If you don’t use that specific flour in this pizza crust it will turn out really dense and not very good!
Now that we’ve gotten the pizza crust out of the way, let’s get to the toppings! Greek pizza is one of my favorites. It’s so fresh tasting and has the best ingredients: kalamata olives, artichoke hearts, roasted red pepper, red onion, and feta cheese. I don’t normally eat very much dairy and I’ve been avoiding feta cheese since I found out about this exciting news. But, I didn’t want to just put vegetables on the pizza so I decided to make some tofu feta and it was much better than I expected, it was actually really delicious! It gives this Vegan Greek Pizza the perfect amount of creaminess and saltiness that you would get from regular feta. I think you all will really enjoy this pizza 🙂
I hope you enjoy my video! Link to Best & Easiest Gluten Free Pizza Crust Recipe below!
- 1 ball of gluten free pizza dough (see recipe link above)
- Marinara sauce
- Kalamata olives, cut in half
- Marinated artichoke hearts, diced
- Roasted red peppers, diced
- Red onion, thinly sliced
- Basil leaves for topping, if desired
- 1 (16 ounce) package extra firm tofu, drained and patted dry
- 1/3 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup water
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons light yellow miso paste
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Whisk all feta ingredients, except for the tofu, in a medium sized bowl until combined. Use your hands to crumble the tofu into the bowl and stir to make sure all of tofu is coated. Cover and let sit in the refrigerator for at least an hour. It will become more flavorful the longer it sits.
- Pre-cook pizza dough if recipe requires. Spread desired amount of marinara sauce over crust and then evenly distribute all of the toppings. You may not use all of the feta, depending on how big your crust is, but you can enjoy it on many other things!
- Place pizza in a 450 degree oven and bake until pizza dough is cooked through and toppings are heated through. Time will depend on whether or not you pre-cook your pizza dough. Sprinkle finished pizza with chopped basil leaves and enjoy!
I don’t list pizza topping ingredient measurements because pizza size may vary, but just use as much or as little of each ingredient as you would like! Let me know if you have any specific questions!