These No Cook Mediterranean Hummus Pizzas are so quick and easy to make! They’re topped with hearty hummus and fresh veggies for a healthy dinner or lunch!
- Naan bread or pita, or your favorite pre-cooked pizza crust
- Hummus, homemade or store-bought
- Cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- Cucumber, diced
- Red pepper, diced
- Red onion, diced
- Kalamata olives, sliced
- Feta cheese, regular or vegan
- Fresh herbs for topping, I used mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, or Italian seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Spread your bread or crust with a big spoonful of hummus and then top with chopped vegetables.
- Add the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, oregano and salt to a small bowl and whisk until combined. Drizzle the top of each pizza with a small spoonful of vinegar and sprinkle with fresh herbs.
- Cut pizzas into slices and enjoy!
I didn’t add amounts to the hummus and vegetables because you can use however much you like! It also depends on if you are making just one pizza or multiple pizzas. Let me know if you’d like more precise ingredient amounts!