These delicious quinoa bites are packed with protein for a healthy snack that will keep you feeling full all afternoon!
I meant to get this post up last night, but there’s been sickness going around in the house. Eli showed signs of a cold first, so I’m going to go ahead and blame this on him. Thankfully his only seemed to last for a day but now I’m sick, exhausted and out of commission. But, in true blogger fashion, I’m writing this post instead of napping 🙂
But, I just had to share these Quinoa and Sweet Potato Bites with you because they’re so good! I’m constantly looking for healthy snacks that I can make ahead, so they are always there ready when my mid-day hunger hits. If I don’t have these healthy snack options around I always just go straight for the chips. And it turns out I can put away a lot of chips in a very short time!
Now I’m going to go take a nap and hope that we are all healthy by the weekend so we can go out and enjoy! I hope you all have a wonderful last few days of the week and an awesome weekend!Print
- 1 1/2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/2 cup sweet potato puree
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Cooking spray
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F. Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until everything is combined.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray, you want to make sure it is sprayed well so nothing sticks. Spoon the mixture into the muffin tins using a tablespoon, and pat down the top of each one. Bake until cooked through and holding together, about 15-20 mins. Enjoy warm or cold. Delicious when dipped in guacamole!