This Vegan Alfredo Pasta with Crispy Chickpeas is perfect for a lighter version of a comfort food classic!
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas, patted dry
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Salt, to taste
- 16 ounces your favorite pasta
- 1 1/2 cups peas, frozen or fresh
- 2 cups Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce
- Fresh parsley for garnish, if desired
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Place chickpeas on a large baking sheet and toss with olive oil, garlic powder, paprika and salt. Bake chickpeas until crispy, 15-20 minutes, stirring once.
- Heat a large pot of water over high heat and add pasta. Add the peas to the boiling water when pasta is almost finished cooking. Drain pasta and add back to the pot.
- Stir in 2 cups of Creamy Cauliflower Alfredo Sauce and add salt and pepper, to taste. Enjoy immediately and top each separate portion with desired amount of crispy chickpeas. Garnish with fresh parsley, if desired.
- Category: Dinner, Vegan
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan Alfredo Pasta