This really is the BEST Cheezy Roasted Broccoli with Garlic! It’s perfect for an easy vegetable side dish or healthy snack!
You guys, this roasted broccoli will change your life! Ok, that may be an overstatement, but it really is the best cheezy roasted broccoli with garlic! This is the kind of roasted broccoli that I can eat an entire pan of because it’s so good.
I’ve always been a fan of roasted broccoli, but adding in some nutritional yeast (the cheezy part) and granulated garlic just takes it to the next level 🙂
I’m pretty sure I’m going to be adding both those ingredients to all vegetables I roast from now on! I usually do roasted Brussels sprouts for the holidays but they can be really expensive (once I accidentally spent like $10 on a couple of pounds) and you can’t always find them a few days before the holiday.
So, I decided to come up with a roasted broccoli recipe that’s totally holiday side worthy and you’ll probably like it so much you’ll be making it all winter long! At least that is what I will be doing.
I love that broccoli is such a versatile vegetable. You can eat it raw with dip, steam it and add it to pastas or roast it and just eat it plain as a side dish. There’s so many delicious options, but roasting is definitely my favorite way to enjoy broccoli.
Recipe tips for The Best Cheezy Roasted Broccoli with Garlic:
- Feel free to use whatever kind of oil you prefer, you don’t have to use olive oil.
- You can also cut the amount of oil down if you don’t want to use so much. I just like making sure mine are all evenly coated with olive oil so they get nice and caramelized.
- The nutritional yeast is a must for this recipe if you want to get that nice cheezy taste!
- You can easily cut down or multiply this recipe if cooking for more or less people.
This is The Best Cheezy Roasted Broccoli with Garlic! It’s perfect for a side dish or snack!
- 10 cups broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Optional: lemon wedges
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- On a large sheet pan toss together all the ingredients until the broccoli florets are evenly coated. Roast broccoli until tender and caramelized, 20-25 minutes. Best when served immediately. Squeeze with lemon wedges if desired!