This Healthy Greek Pasta Salad is loaded with tons of veggies and crisp kohlrabi noodles! It’s perfect for a delicious summer BBQ side dish or light lunch!
This post is sponsored by Mann’s Veggies Made Easy Thank you for supporting the brands that support me!
I don’t know about you all, but here in Arizona it is full on summer weather. It’s time for pool parties and BBQs! And one thing that every BBQ needs is a healthy pasta salad. This Healthy Greek Pasta Salad with Kohlrabi Noodles definitely fits that bill 🙂
What do you all think about veggie noodles? I’m really into them lately! They’re so healthy, refreshing and perfect for salads.
I’m sure most people are familiar with zucchini noodles, but these days you can really spiralize any vegetable. Today I’m working with this Kohlrabi Linguine from Mann’s and I think I like it even more than zucchini noodles!
I has a really nice crunch to it and the flavor is pretty mild but it does have a little bite, which I love. Kohlrabi is part of the mustard family, which is one of my favorite vegetable families (broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, Brussels sprouts).
I’ve eaten kohlrabi before but usually just plain with some type of dip. I honestly wasn’t sure what kind of flavors to mix with it so I whipped out my handy dandy Vegetarian Flavor Bible and looked it up. I was so excited to see that kohlrabi goes really well with Greek flavors!
When I think about summer side dishes my mind immediately goes to Greek/Mediterranean cuisine. It’s so fresh, flavorful and doesn’t leave you feeling heavy or too full after you eat it, at least in my experience!
I decided to do a cold Healthy Greek Pasta Salad and it worked so well! It’s packed with my favorite Greek ingredients, fresh kohlrabi noodles, a small serving of whole wheat noodles and then topped off with a flavorful vinaigrette!
This salad is perfect for a BBQ side dish, healthy lunch or light dinner. It’s easy to swap out any veggies you don’t like and add some in that you prefer. It’s also really easy to make and comes together in only about 30 minutes!
Mann’s has so many other delicious and convenient veggies too! They’re all pre-cut, washed and ready to eat. When you have a tiny crazy toddler running around, things like cutting veggies are much harder than they used to be 🙂 I’m all about the connivence these days but definitely don’t want to give up eating fresh veggies. Make sure to check out their other products here 🙂
This Healthy Greek Pasta Salad with Kohlrabi Noodles is perfect for a delicious summer side dish!
- 2 ounces whole wheat pasta, broken in half (optional)
- 1 (10 oz) bag Mann’s Kohlrabi Linguini, steamed or raw
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup sliced cucumbers
- 1 cup sliced yellow bell pepper
- 3/4 cup feta cheese, tofu feta or regular
- 1/2 cup sliced kalamata olives
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook spaghetti noodles according to package directions. Once done, drain and rinse with cold water. Set aside.
- You can either steam the kohlrabi linguini in the bag or use raw. I prefer to use them raw for this salad. Add kohlrabi to a large bowl and then add in all the vegetables, feta and spaghetti noodles.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a jar and whisk until combined. Pour over pasta salad and mix until combined.
- Pasta salad can be enjoyed immediately or stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.