In case anyone is wondering, I’m still pregnant. Baby is taking his sweet time to get here and we are all trying to be as patient as possible! It’s really hot here and I’m feeling quite large these days so I’m going to make this post short and sweet so I can get back to my lounging 🙂
To me, summer is all about simple salads like this that highlight all the best summer produce.
You don’t need a ton of ingredients, just a few deliciously fresh ones like cherry tomatoes and avocados! This salad is great to have on hand at home to snack on or you could bring it a potluck to share with friends.
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 avocados, pitted and sliced
- Small handful sliced red onion
- 2 small cloves garlic, minced
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Juice of 1 lime
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until combined. Salad can be served immediately or refrigerator for up to 3 days.