These cookies are full of fruit for a fun tropical bite!
- 2 1/2 cups old fashioned oats, gluten free certified if necessary
- 3/4 cups flour, gluten free or all purpose
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon non-dairy milk (I like almond)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 flax egg (1 Tbsp ground flax mixed with 2 1/2 Tbsp water, let sit for a few minutes)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup diced dried pineapple
- 1/2 cup diced dried mango
- 1/2 cup dice dried apricot
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and stir. Next, add all remaining ingredients and mix again until everything is combined.
- Use a 1/4 cup scoop to scoop the batter onto the parchment paper. Pat the tops down a little and bake cookies for 15-17 minutes, until firm and cooked through. Let cool on a wire rack before eating.