This delicious taco pizza is piled high with veggies making it a great healthy dinner option!
This post is sponsored by Mann’s Veggies Made Easy, thank you so much for supporting the brands that support me!
I’m a little surprised I don’ have more pizza recipes on here for how much pizza is consumed in this house! If it were up to my husband we would eat it every single day, and I’m not sure I would fight him too much on that 🙂
This Southwest Veggie Taco Pizza is so good, that I made three of them in one week and hardly shared any. You know how much I love Mexican food so it’s no surprise that taco style is one of my favorite ways to enjoy pizza.
And, I’m pretty sure that the rule is that you can eat all the pizza you want if it is covered with healthy veggies, right? I had some help from Mann’s with the veggies and they made this pizza so good and so easy!
For this Southwest Veggie Taco Pizza I used their Southwest Chipotle Nourish Bowl. It’s packed with kale, sweet potato, cauliflower, Kohlrobi, and chipotle salsa with black beans and corn. You could eat the Nourish Bowl by itself or with some chips or tortillas, but I thought it would fun to put it all over a pizza with some taco sauce. And, sure enough, the flavors are addicting!
You get a little crunch from the veggies and such great flavors from the chipotle salsa! They’re Nourish Bowls are awesome because they’re mostly vegetables and don’t take much time to prepare at all. I found them great to have on hand in the refrigerator for when I wanted a healthy dinner but I also didn’t want to spend more than 5 minutes cooking it. Click here for a coupon to get $1.00 off your next Mann’s Nourish Bowl purchase!
Mann’s is such a great brand if you are wanting to eat more vegetables but don’t want to spend a ton of time prepping them. Mann’s is a company that has been family owned for generations now and it’s mainly women owned (yah!!).
They care about sustainability, the environment and producing fresh healthy produce for you to eat!Print
A delicious pizza that is topped with tons of veggies with a taco twist!
- 1 Mann’s Southwest Chipotle Nourish Bowl
- 1 pre-baked pizza crust, 10-12 inches
- 3/4 cup taco sauce, or more if desired
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, optional
- Optional garnishes: cilantro, jalapeno, avocado, etc…
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Open the Nourish Bowl and squeeze in the chipotle salsa. Stir until combined and then microwave for 3 minutes, or sauté in a pan for about 5 minutes.
- Evenly spread the taco sauce on the pizza crust and then top with a handful of cheese. Next, top with the vegetable mixture and then add an extra sprinkle of cheese on the top.
- Bake pizza until cheese is melted and crust is crispy on the bottom, 10-15 mins.
- Slice and garnish, if desired. Enjoy!