This 5 Ingredient Gnocchi, Broccoli and White Bean Bake is ready in just 30 minutes and is perfect for a quick and easy vegetarian dinner that everyone will love!
Do you know what’s better than a 30 minute dinner? How about a 30 minute dinner that only requires 5 ingredients! I’ve been feeling really unmotivated when it comes it dinner lately and we seem to keep having the same meals over and over again.
I’ve been cooking a lot of meal prep recipes that I use for lunch and then when it comes to dinner I’m just tired and don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen. Enter this 5 Ingredient Gnocchi, Broccoli and White Bean Bake 🙂
It pretty much crosses off all the boxes on my dinner checklist. It’s packed with veggies (and you could even add more if you like!) it has protein from the white beans and who doesn’t love pillowy gnocchi? One thing I love about cooking gnocchi for dinner is that it is so freaking easy.
I usually sautéed mine up in a little olive oil to get it nice and brown, but today we’re throwing it right in the boiling water with the broccoli so they can both cook at the same time, and you don’t have to dirty and unneeded dishes. Did I mention that I’m also feeling really unmotivated when it comes to doing the dishes lately too? 🙂
This dinner is one of those recipes that doesn’t take much time, energy or ingredients but it tastes pretty impressive! I like to pair mine with a big salad and thick slice of garlic bread for a complete meal. I hope you enjoy!Print
A delicious vegetarian dinner that only requires 5 ingredients!
- 4–5 cups broccoli florets
- 1 (16 oz) package gnocchi
- 1 (15 oz) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (24 oz) jar tomato sauce
- 1 cup grated cheese, divided (your favorite kind)
- Salt and black pepper, to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees F. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add broccoli florets to the boiling water and let cook for about 2 minutes. Next, add the gnocchi and let cook until all the gnocchi has floated to the top, another 4-5 minutes.
- Drain broccoli and gnocchi and add them back into the pot. Add in the cannelloni beans, tomato sauce and 3/4 cup of the cheese. Stir everything together and pour into a large baking dish. Spread out with a large spoon and evenly sprinkle the remaining 1/4 cup cheese on top.
- Place baking dish in the oven and bake until bubbly and cheese is melted, about 15-20 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.